Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010

awesome day at christmasmarket in stuttgart (:

Today was great. 
I was at christmasmarket in stuttgart, even though I was nearly ill.
I started talking to myself "I'm not ill! I'm not ill! ..."
The only reason why I haven't spent this day in my bed was 
that I had to meet the guys from the english-camp again.
Like I said, I wasn't at the crossing cause I only came back from london on this day.
So after school ended at 11am I traveled to stuttgart by train.
Then I walked to Königstraße and started looking for the "english-camp-guys".
But I couldn't find them?! 
I sent Jesse a message where they are and he answered but I still couldn't find them.
So I thought "then I'll eat something."
I was on the way to buy a sausage and then I saw Byron :)
I was so happy that I've found one of them.
I talked to him and then I went to eat my sausage ^^
Afterwards I was strolling around a little bit.
Suddenly I saw a girl with brown hair and I thought "This could be Aimee"
Then the girl turned around and YES! She was!
"Aimee", I cryed :D
She still knew me! We talked a little bit and then she asked me if i want to walk with them.
I was so happy cause the friend I come with had to leave :/
So we were strolling through the whole christmasmarket I think..
but it was getting colder and colder, so some of the group bought a "Glühwein" 
and I went with Aimee to buy a "Lángos".
We went to a tabel under a roof cause there was no wind.
Suddenly I saw a girl again with darkbrown hair, a blue bandeau and a red bag and I thought "This could be Hannah. My teacher from the camp." 
I asked Aimee and she said "Yes! That should be her!"
So I went to say "Hello".
She was :) 
Afterwards we all went to a bookshop and were looking at some books.
But then I gotta go cause I had to get my train :(
So pity.
But now, I'm at home (and warm again^^) and thank god, 
that he "helped" me to meet those guys. 
They are awesome! They are so nice! They are so "down-to-earth"!
I just can't wait for the next English-Camp in march to spend a week with them again.


79 days :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen