Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

beq

So. . .   it has been a long time since I posted
something 'real'. But things are complicated at the moment. Life is complicated right now. And I do knew that I immediately had to change some things in my life. for instance some friendships. or what I called friendship all the time. These people were not good for me. They supposed to be my friends but they weren't there when I needed them.
This was the most confusing thing the past few weeks.
tumblr_l4nn6xPQbQ1qzkc1jo1_500.jpg
Another thing -that made me very happy by the way- was, that I haven't spent any thought for you. I just forgot you for about 1 or 2 weeks.
And that was just awesome. Because I was happy! Just happy. I never felt a feeling like this. But a few days ago I realised that I still miss you very much. But actually I don't care bout that anymore. I'm on the best way to forget you and I think that's not bad. Even if it still seems crazy to me. I feel very confident about that it's good.
And yes, I get to know a diffrent part of you right now. The part that I never expected but it's okay 'cause I can't change the things anymore. I think it's better for you to be so far away from me right now 'cause I'm absolutely not happy about the things that I've been told. I'm kinda angry.

http://cdn.imgfave.com/image_cache/1302231864694726.jpeg
  
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen