Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

okeisch,

  
is it okay that my life is just like a movie? running inside of my head. and starting again. and again. and again.
179277.gif

but that's the way that I live like since I lost you. Even when I know that it's not okay. I just live like this. And I can't tell anybody why. Maybe it's because I was - correction: I am depending on you. All the time.
This is the way it is and maybe the way it's meant to be. I truly have no idea why I'm still depending on you because like I found out you did stupid things to me.
I wonder why I'm still loving you. But like I said: animation is not just for children, it's also for adults who take drugs.

So maybe I'm still a child or I'm already an adult and you are my drug- correction: you were my drug.
You were


7194.jpg 

  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen