Mittwoch, 13. April 2011

we all have pain, we all have sorrow

74821.jpg74821.jpg  
 
I woke up that morning and had no idea why. I opened my eyes and nothing was lying next to me. I felt completly inanimate even though my heart is still beating. Like this house I'm cold, I'm empty. Because there is nothing inside that's worthy.
52038424_full,r,470x470.jpg
I swore to myself to accept it. As good as I can. But now -look at me - I'm worthless.
You are just a shaddow that is lasting on my life.


And I don't know what I am searching for. Which way shall I go? I'm not able to forget. But why? I would love to hate you but my love is to big.

I don't wanted to think of you. Believe my, I tried.
I wanted to end this all

87248.jpg
but this time is not deletable.


How deep do I have to fall to wake up without you on my mind?

47070.jpg
 How many days have to be drowned until the very last image of you in my head is gone.
I wanna be able to restart. But when?

Tell me.. when

  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen